The Fentimans family still make their unique beverages by the time honoured method of botanically brewing the finest natural ingredients. Their production processes have been updated through the addition of mild carbonation to replace the carbon dioxide lost in during pasteurisation, which gives the product a longer life and a unique taste.
There are a good selection of flavours:
- A real ginger beer made using the finest Chinese ginger root. Fiery and full of flavour. "Very superior, with a real kick" - The Guardian
- A Victorian lemonade made with the juice of one and a half lemons in every bottle, for real refreshment our cloudy Victorian Lemonade takes some beating.
- "The brewing adds delicious complexity!" – The Sunday Telegraph
- Mandarin and Seville Orange Jigger - 'Jigger' is an old English term for a good measure, which is used when combining the juice of eight mandarins and the zest of Seville orange in every bottle. "Utterly splendid" - The Financial Times
- Each bottle is made from glass and comes in the size of 275ml.
- Highly recommended and another way of differentiating your meeting and getting your clients to remember you!
- It's a minimum order of 6 bottles.
- Please note the price below is the price per person and 1 bottle is sufficient for 1 person